Monday, September 6, 2010

D'Ultimate Birthday bash @ QEII Penang

A couple of weeks ago, I was invited by Advertlets blogger Jason Ong to head up north to Penang for D'Ultimate Birthday Bash by Digi

As we can see, bloggers invited included me, Michelle Lee (www.perfectionistarevealed.com), Jeremy aka Bboyrice (www.bboyriceakajeremy.blogspot.com).
Girl in the middle is Joanne Kay representing Crocs Malaysia

Cuppacakes prepared for the birthday kids!

We were entertained by a couple of acts which included :
Magic and Illusion show

Sexy dancers =)

And then off we joined in the fun that was prepared for all attendees. I'd like to call it mini games challenge which included Archery, NERF gun target practice, Bowling and Arm Wrestling. Prizes for top scorers included an Ipad, a Blackberry and a HP printer for top 3..

I missed out on the arm wrestling because I forgot about it, but here's Jason (www.mynjayz.com) giving it a go, pawning his opponent

And there's me being Robin Hood for a moment, successfully achieving highest score in Archery & NERF gun target practice, but unfortunately wasnt enough to cover up for the mini game i missed. Nontheless i still ended up walking home non-empty-handed...

Despite not finishing up, I still managed to win consolation prize since my score came in 5th.
My prize included M2, PC.com and HOT magazine 1 year subsription, as well as a TimeOutKL full book of vouchers to be used. Thanks Digi!

Hence the end of my great Penang one night trip, many thanks to Digi and Advertlets for giving me this oppoturnity to attend this great bash.

*disclaimer : Pictures from this post are taken from Jason Ong & Justin Hee*

No comments: