Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Ugly Truth

As men says, time shall not be wasted, as no money can turn the time back. I moved on without wasting time.

As they said, listen to her best friend for advise to survive. I did what he told me to exactly, never see her again.

As she said, I'm a douche who goes around breaking hearts. Maybe that's the ugly truth, just maybe....

But then again, people who can't let go of the past will never have a place in my future, I suggest you continue holding grudges, then I know I've succeeded in keeping someone at bay.

I believe that love that is true and real creates a respite from death. All cowardice comes from not loving or not loving well, which is the same thing. And when the man who is brave and true looks death squarely in the face, it is because they love with sufficient passion to push death out of their minds. Until it returns, as it does to all men. And then you must make really good love again.

No comments: