Thursday, October 30, 2008

This Is Love

My guestmix was featured on Radio KUL last friday, 30 mins of uplifting vocal trance.

So here is the dl link for those interested
www.mash.com.my/mp3/lovetrance.mp3

Tracklisting
01 Armin van Buuren - In and Out of Love
02 ATB - In Love With The DJ
03 Above & Beyond - Far From In Love
04 Armin van Buuren Feat Racoon - Love You More
05 John O Callaghan Feat Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnelli and Nelson Remix)

was featured on Radio KUL episode 057, for original set you can tune in to www.radiokul.com for more info.

Looking at my tracklist, anyone can realise that all 5 tracks that made my day had the word "love" either in the title or the vocal lyrics.

So why the word "LOVE"?
Because I'm yet to find true love.
Young girls nowadays are just too immatured.
It's either the $$ or the fame that they're after zzz

Maybe, just maybe, there's one girl out there, who is young at age yet mentally matured.
Its a tough one to crack, but worth searching for.

I wonder who...

Currently listening to : David Guetta - Love is Gone (LOL!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! i am a punk lol XD

I damn fucking agree with this