Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Females...

are terrible creatures which often PMS for no fucking reason. In my life currently, I experience daily many deadly creatures of such, e.g. :

1. Mother - As all children know the familiar sentence of "yep yep yep yep yep yep yep" all day non-stop over tiny issues and stuff that dont matter. And finally gets angry and starts scolding. wtf

2. Sister - I have to go through 2 somemore. Much tamer than example 1, but still the "OI" & "WEI" and all the shouting. fml

3. Girl-friends - Not the couple couple relationship ones, these are the normal daily ones you chat with and hang out with. They rant rant rant rant rant about their lives, studies, exams (omfg), cheating boyfriends, food, how fat they are. And they always fucking end their conversation with emo quotes.

Thank god i dont have to begin with number 4 yet. I have my own WIFE to take care for now...

No comments: