Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Future & Creation..

I havent been updating events lately, due to work and also mash.com.my officially forever under maintenance lol.

Anyway I wanna post up these 2 upcoming events, because its great, and also I will 100% attend. First up...

FUTURE - Bloody Beetroots & Basement Jaxx
Click on pic to enlarge

Details are all on the flyer. Im there mostly for our local heroes LapSap and Victor G


Next up in line of events is..
MC Asia : The CREATION - Richard Durand & Sean Tyas
click on pics to enlarge

This event is not to be missed. Its like betraying myself if i dont attend. Why?
Because Richard Durand's music has great influence on me, in every of my big gigs, i throw his tracks and remixes, and without fail the crowd always reply with loud cheers!

Also, I have a couple of great singles from Sean Tyas. Still wondering who will be doing the warmup duties for this event...

Anyhow, its been a great year of parties. 2010 has already begun to show that its gonna be a better year of EDM events and parties.

No comments: