Thursday, September 17, 2015

True Love

I read somewhere that no love is as true as the love for food - which I agree fully.

Yet after a deep conversation yesterday, I felt that I had to pour out something that's been eating me for a moment right now.

After years of finding my feet, I can clearly tell who and what I really love in this world.

Now the person I love most is non other than my mom, as she also shows unconditional love at any given time all my life.

I still love that girl who is now a TV host and doing very well for herself, making front covers of magazines and more, for she once loved me and showed me how to be a man.

I still love that girl who is now doing very well with investment advices, making good money for herself, though she's not found the right one I still hope everyday and night that she finds a good partner, for she once loved me and showed me that the little things can go far.

I still love that girl who is now working in a bank, and previously behind the bar, could do with a better life now with better friends and a proper partner but I still talk to her and give her advice, for she once loved me and showed me that not everyone can handle a man with huge ego but when one does, it means that the world is at your feet and you should learn to appreciate it.

I still love that girl who is now working in a hotel, behind a bar as well, having the time of her life with a new boyfriend, and I still pray that she finds her way to develop herself as a woman instead of a girl, for she once loved me and showed me that one can try and change oneself to be compatible because of love. And now I regret I missed out on that, but life goes on.

I still love that girl who now works for a broadband company part-time whilst still in university, working her ass off trying to make enough money to pay bills for herself and her sister, for once she loved me and showed me that you can love a far without compromising friendship. I really hope she gets a break soon and at least a decent boyfriend to help her out because she's with an asshole who doesn't stop her from overworking.

I still love that girl who is now aiming to become an elite triathlete, though she doesnt know me well but she's showed me how determination can bring the best out of you.

I still love that girl who had to leave the country because she couldn't find a job and couldn't afford to stay here to look for one just yet, for she brought me joy and she's shown me that a simple personality click can make my day a little better. I hope she returns here.


No comments: