Monday, January 25, 2016

End of 2015

So I'm about a month late for this post, obviously because I've been too busy!!

Now I'm glad to have achieved shed loads during 2015, but been neglecting this blog for a bit now (only 5 posts last year....)

Recap of the year : -

Went skiing TWICE - France and Poland

Starting taking time trials seriously

Highlight of the year - representing Malaysia in the UCI Amateur World Championships in Denmark

Went to Geneva motor show

Did the Coventry Sprint Triathlon and Nottingham Varsity Tri - faired really well in both but I have to give up swimming and running

Crashed too many times - ha gotta stop that as well

Changed jobs - more money, less time for everything else

So my priorities for 2016 has changed a little, this year I'm aiming to :

SKI MORE
FALL IN LOVE
TRAIN HARDER - got a coach for that already!
CRASH LESS

And last but not least

BLOG MORE

Signing out....

No comments: